Thursday, March 10, 2011

Travelin'

This post is late...

Again, I ran the “Long Road to Nowhere”. I suppose this road does go SOMEwhere, but, where, I don’t know...

I pounded down the road with some gusto in an attempt to warm my gloveless hands. It was 37 degrees and I had neglected to pack anything warm. I donned shorts and a long sleeve. As usual, dogs woofed and cock’s strutted across the street. My leg buckled some after 20 minutes and I let out a yelp, but for the most part it was business as usual. To the average pedesrian it doesn’t look like I am injured and I think abou this often whilst running. If I am able to run and I don’t appear to be in any pain while I run, am I back?

Later that day I flew back to Washington and ran again the next evening. I put in an honest 40 minutes and felt great. This seems to be a trend.

On Wednesday, I flew back West and I am now dispatched to the old mining town of Sonora, CA. I ran 6 this morning. Additional reports to come in the coming days...

No comments: