Monday, January 31, 2011

Return to the NBDP


I ran 5 this morning with the North Bethesda Distance Project. My leg felt much better than it did on Saturday and, in a weird way, I feel more "spry" than I have in a long time. By spry (whether or not this is a real word or not, I don't know) I mean that my legs feel loose and fit; as they did when I was a 1500m man back 2002. I can do butt kicks and knee highs with playground ease, but this could simply be a case of having no miles in my legs (ie - not tired). Regardless, this is encouraging, and boy do I need that. I was careful this morning to avoid hills, ice and crusty snow and both Karl/Sam were nice enough to run a 5 mile loop with me before commencing another 45 minutes or so or running. 

Chrio on Tuesday. Run again on Wednesday. 

No comments: