Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Not So Fast...


The mile race on Friday evening was the single best day for my running psyche in 2011, but it came with a price. Since Saturday, I've been battling nagging hamstring pain. Attempts to "run through it" this weekend have failed. Monday and Tuesday were rest days. Zero running. I even returned to the evil chiro, a psychological defeat, yesterday in an attempt to get back to normal. At time of press, Wednesday morning, the hammy is feeling better, BUT I am not out of the woods yet.

LATER: lessons learned and what is next...

DEVELOPING...

2 comments:

Charlie Ban said...

I said it at the father's day race in reference to Logan and I'll say it again, those Saucony uniforms are so bright I could close my eyes and still see them

Chris said...

Notice I'm closing my eyes because I'm nearly blinded...