Friday, October 15, 2010

I Will Not Run

After much internal debate and outside counsel, I've decided to wait it out another 2 weeks. I was
this close to running a 2 mile "test" on the track on Saturday, but the negatives outweigh the positives.

1 comment:

Chris Vames Sloane said...

Good idea, just wait until it comes to you.