Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Two on Tuesday


I ran an easy 9 this morning. I really hate running in the morning. I'm exhausted, demoralized and really don't want to be running. I hate it, especially before a busy work week. It's not that I'd rather be sleeping (I tend to wake up early) but I just don't want to be running so soon in the morning and/or so soon after waking up. Anyways, this isn't new news, but I just felt like quipping today (insert violin music).

I got home from work at 8 and immediately headed out the door on a second run. I felt surprisingly good and there was a pep in my step as I bounded around neighborhoods in the dark. Part of this had to do with the fact that it was dark (I always run faster at night when I want to get the run over with) and the fact the weather wasn't terrible - which it has been for the past infinity runs.

13.5 for the day.

No comments: