Friday, January 8, 2010

More Snow


Well...it snowed again. In my 11 years of living in Maryland, I've never seen so much snow. It's also been below freezing since Thanksgiving...well that isn't entirely true, but the cold won't quit. There are, however, snowmen that still exist from the storm we had before Christmas...though they're a little beat up.

I felt a little better today than I did yesterday. I ran an easy 9 with Jordan, Scott and the Chix Tender Runner in an inch of fluffy powder. All of us had near misses after slipping on the menacing ice resting evil-like beneath the innocent fluff. I plan to run again when I get home then hit the bed early. I've been a little more tired than usual this week...likely a result of the build-up. I've been averaging 12 more miles a week over the past 6 weeks than I have over all of last year. This is a good sign. Next week, the week of the 3k, will be a down week.

No comments: