Friday, December 12, 2008

Sleepy Fox


I've been pretty tired each morning. I need to get back into my old routine of going to bed early if I am going to wake up early. Drinking pots of coffee in the morning after I run and again after lunch doesn't seem like a healthy alternative.

I've got a holiday party tonight which always bodes well (not!) for catching up on rest. I may opt for a late run Saturday and try to sleep in. Since I am training through JINGLE, I am content to run up to 15 miles, but I still want to get a good nights rest prior to the race.

The hip seems to be getting better each day I run. Just taking it easy. I slacked a bit last week with push-ups/sit-ups but have since got back on the bandwagon. I ran an easy 10 with Bain this morning and, as is usual, I scoop up the Washington Express around mile 8 and run baton relay style for the last two miles back home.

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures." - Earl Warren, American Politician

No comments: