Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stretch 'Em if You Got 'Em


I've been stretching like an addict. Every chance I get I'm flexing, leaning or pressing against some inanimate object or contorting my body into some grotesque form. And, it seems to be working.

My three pet cockatiels are constantly stretching. Whenever I enter the room they're spreading their wings and the like. It use to bother me (I am not sure why), but my feathered friends might be on to something. Also, my dog back in Massachusetts...well, all he does is stretch. Perhaps I need a stretching surge?

This morning I ran with Luff, Jordan and Alex Booth. There isn't anything of note to report, but I did feel much better than I did yesterday...though if I felt worse I probably wouldn't be walking, so feeling better isn't necessarily anything to throw confetti over.

I might try running in the evenings as an alternative to the mornings because I'll naturally be more flexible. The weekend runs (both after being up for sometime) and Monday night's run with Karl give me further reason to go this route.

No comments: