Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dark n' Stormy


This is my favorite summer cocktail and I had about 346 of them while I was away. It is definitely worth trying but most bars around here don't have it.

From Wikipedia: A Dark and Stormy (or Dark 'n' Stormy) is an alcoholic highball style cocktail popular in many British Commonwealth countries, such as Australia and Bermuda. It consists of dark rum and ginger beer over ice. The local rum is usually used, for example, Bundaberg in Australia or Goslings in Bermuda.

Ingredients:
60ml of dark rum (RED FOX drinks "Goslings")
Ginger Beer
1 slice of Lime

Preparation:
Pour the rum into a glass over ice. Pour the Ginger Beer over it. Squeeze in the lime wedge and drop it in

1 comment:

RM said...

Bundaberg = nasty. I still have a bottle in my room I think from 2001. When mixed with Coke tastes too similar to Jack and Coke, which is gross to me. Definitely a fan of the Captain.